Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Feelin' Great !!!!



day after radiation ended

Mommy left herself logged into the computer and I'm taking over! It's me, Jake! I want to tell everyone how I've been feeling since radiation ended last week in my own words!

This has been a completely bizarre experience. Today I felt good and jumped off the bed, lunged and barked at the tv and scarfed down a rogue munchkin  I found on the floor- ALL of which normally would have made mommy mad at me but instead when I do these things now I get hugs and a "Good boy". What is going on ????

I feel strong, I'm wondering why everyone is fussing over me. It's total MOTHER SMOTHER.  I want to go outside and run but I seem to get tired faster than normal when we go for walks. Other than that I am great!!! I'm planning to keep up this blog myself from now on. I can handle writing about my experiences.  

I made a friend who also had cyberknife radiation and he wrote about us meeting on his blog. Check him out at: http://maxck.blogspot.com/

Uh oh, mommy's coming. gotta go, will write more later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment